Every once in a while, we make the mistake of using our iPhone to record video as if we are making a still photograph. We tend to prefer vertical photos and accordingly, don’t always remember to rotate the phone to horizontal for video.
There’s a fix for that and it’s easy.
This works when you accidentally record video in vertical mode or even upside down on your iPhone.
- To fix that, just open the Photos App.
- Find the ALBUMS tab.
- Scroll all the way down to MEDIA TYPES and choose VIDEOS.
- Pick the video you want to rotate and choose EDIT.
- Then select the CROP ICON on the bottom right. Then, you’ll see this ROTATE ICON.
- Just tap on it until the video is in the format you want and select DONE to finish.
It’s that easy.