While this is not a specific photo tip, it is important to those who use their iPhone as a camera. You cannot make pictures if your battery is drained so here are seven tips to keep that iPhone battery alive and well.
(In no particular order…)
1. Dim Your iPhone’s Screen or Turn on Auto-Brightness
2. Turn Off Raise to Wake on Your iPhone – (But this makes it harder to quickly access your camera for shots that are spur of the moment.)
3. Turn On Reduce Motion
4. Reduce the Number of Widgets on the Lock Screen
5. Turn off the Background App Refresh
6. Set Your iPhone Location Services: Only While Using the App
7. Turn On Your iPhone’s Low Power Mode – Yes It’s Obvious But Do It.
Image Credits: nmair.